Product Warranty and Support
- Warranty term and Support for Daviteq Products and Services
- Procedure for Product return for warranty
Warranty term and Support for Daviteq Products and Services
Below terms and conditions are applied for products manufactured and supplied by Daviteq Technologies Inc.
1.1 Free Warranty Conditions:
- The manufacturer undertakes to guarantee within 12 months from shipment date.
- Product failed due to defects in material or workmanship.
- Serial number, label, warranty stamp remains intact (not purged, detected, edited, scraped, tore, blurry, spotty, or pasted on top by certain items).
- During the warranty period, if any problem of damage occurs due to technical manufacturing, please notify our Support Center for free warranty consultancy. Unauthorized treatments and modifications are not allowed.
- Product failed due to the defects from the manufacturer, depending on the actual situation, Daviteq will consider replacement or repairs.
Note: One way was shipping costs to the Return center shall be paid by Customers.
1.2 Paid Warranty
- The warranty period has expired.
- The product is not manufactured by Daviteq.
- Product failed due to damage caused by disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or explosion, etc.
- Product damaged during shipment.
- Product damaged due to faulty installation, usage, or power supply.
- Product damage caused by the customer.
- Product rusted, stained by effects of the environment or due to vandalism, liquid (acids, chemicals, etc.)
- Product damage is caused by unauthorized treatments and modifications.
* Customers will be subjected to all repairing expenses and 2-way shipping costs.
* If arises disagreement with the company's determining faults, both parties will have a third party inspection appraise such damage and its decision be and is the final decision.
2.1 Support via Help center:
For support, please contact our support center at the following link:
If you have any questions about the product, you can search for information on that page.
If you can't find the right information, please register an account and send us a request. We will respond within 24 hours.
Our support engineer will contact you via the Ticket system. If the product needs to be sent back to the factory for warranty, we will generate an RMA code so you can send it back to us. To follow the status of the RMA process, customers can visit our SypportSync system as below.
2.2 Return products for warranty:
Customers can visit the below link and register an account to follow your RMA for product returns.