Instructions to add the Base Stations and Devices to ThingPark Network Server (ThingParkEnterprise SaaS Community)
ThingPark Enterprise SaaS Community is a SaaS platform that is available for free to test connection from devices to the Actility network server.
1. Add Tektelic Model T0005204 to ThingPark Enterprise SaaS Community.
1. Log in to your ThingPark Enterprise account via the link: https://community.thingpark.io/tpe/
2. Browse on the left panel to Base Stations, click the drop-down menu then click Create.
3. Select the base station’s Tektelic.
If you do not find the Tektelic, click View More Manufacturers.
4. On the following screen, select the Model: Micro 8-channels from the drop-down list.
5. Fill the form as below table:
|Name||Base station 1|
US 915MHz (8 channels: CH0-CH7)
|-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
-----END PUBLIC KEY-----
Input exactly as above Input field column, except Name field is user-defined and is different from existing base station name on the network server.
After filling registration form, click CREATE to complete adding base station to the network server
2. Add Daviteq's LoRaWAN devices ThingPark Enterprise SaaS Community
ThingPark Enterprise supports all Classes of LoRaWAN® devices. By default, the sensor supports Over-the-Air Activation (OTAA) with local Join Server that is programmed at the factory.
Manual provisioning of OTAA devices using a local Join Server. To learn more, see Activation modes.
1. At left panel of the screen of the Thingpark GUI, click Devices > Create from the dashboard.
3. Select the Model of LoRanWAN 1.0.3 revA - class A au915
4. Fill the form as below table:
|DevEUI||As DevEUI on label of the device|
|Activation mode||Over-the-Air Activation (OTAA) with local Join Server|
|Input JoinEUI. This value read on memory map or on the label of the device. The default value is 0102030405060708|
|Input AppKey.This value read on memory map or on the label of the device. The default value is 0102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F10|
After filling the registration form, please click CREATE to add devices to the network server
- Managing your radio access network: https://docs.thingpark.com/thingpark-enterprise/7.1/Content/Manage-your-radio-access-network.htm
- Activating a device to your IoT network: https://docs.thingpark.com/thingpark-enterprise/7.1/Content/Activate-device-to-iot-platform.htm
- Activating a device to your IoT network: https://docs.thingpark.com/thingpark-enterprise/7.1/Content/Add-connection-to-iot-network.htm